Wednesday, March 28, 2007
I-WANT-TO sleep like a log!
I have been really tired these few days. And graphs are seriously haunting me): I need a good night's sleep, but I end up sleeping reallllyyy late every night.
I feel sooo accomplished that I finished 3 essays on Sunday itself(haha I was busy on Friday & Saturday!) especially the Lit one. The process was quite horrendous, but nvm, at least I finished it already. yay!
I was so tired in class today. Well, at least for SOME of the classes. We had triple physics - 2 for prac; 1 for remedial. Sad thing, I was so bored. I think physics is not my thing, but I'm taking it anyway so yah. Because, don't expect me to cut animals up, no no no way. There's a physics test next Monday, and I think I'm failing it. I shouldn't be. Omg studyyy! Optical lenses?! Urgh.
I'm waiting for Gemma to reach school before we can go to Young Midas consultation for PW at 4, which is like 10 minutes away. We're sure to be late, I see the other group making their way there already! Ohhhh man! Plus it's only the two of us going, the other people tsk tsk. Sigh.